- 1.1 You will provide accurate information that includes your identity, address, and any other information as required.
- 1.2 You will provide Orange Mailer all information needed to enable full use of the system.
- 1.3 This website and service is owned and operated by Orange Marmalade, Inc.
- 1.4 Orange Marmalade, Inc. reserves the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service (TOS). It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website and/or services provided constitutes acceptance of these and any future Terms of Service.
Free Trial Periods / Credits / Coupons (when offered)
- 2.1 Orange Shipper will provide you with an acknowledgment of successful registration.
- 2.2 You agree to keep any username or password chosen by you as a part of the registration process strictly confidential.
- 2.3 You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect misuse or loss of your username and password. In the event of lost or misused access, you will take appropriate steps to mitigate any potential loss by immediatly updating your login information.
Subscription Payments, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading
- 3.1 Upon confirmation of registration with Orange Shipper, you will be provided a free trial period to use services offered by the software under the then offered terms and conditions.
- 3.2 After the completion of the free trial, if you wish to continue the services you can upgrade to any of the plans offered.
- 3.3 From time to time we may offer "credits", "coupons" or other such incentives.
- 3.3(a)Credits offerd on a "add x get x" basis require the use of the "add x" part of the balance prior to applying the "get x" part to any postage. (ie - "add $5.00 get $10.00" requires the user to first spend the $5.00 before the $10 is applied to postage).
- 3.3(b)Credits have a limited term and must be used within 60 days. Unused credit will be reversed at that time and is never refundable to the customer.
- 3.4(c)Credits have no cash value and are only used as an easy way to track available balance for the purchase of postage.
Cancellation and Termination
- 4.1 The service (specifically the non-free versions) is billed on monthly basis in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds provided in case of partial months of service, for months of an unused running account and for any upgrades/downgrades.
- 4.2 On upgrading to a paid account, you will be automatically billed every month as long as you don't cancel your account.
- 4.3 Downgrading of your account may result in a loss of features and content and we are not liable for such losses.
Changes to Prices and Features
- 5.1 You are solely responsible for cancelling your account. You may cancel your account from the "cancel account" link in the Admin menu. Cancellation is immediate.
- 5.2 Please review item 9.4(a) below prior to canceling your account.
- 5.3 Orange Shipper will delete all Personally Identifiable Information at cancellation.
- 5.4 Orange Shipper reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account and current or future use of the service for any reason. Termination or suspension may result in deletion of your account.
- 6.1 Orange Shipper reserves the right to change, delete or discontinue any service or feature, temporarily or permanently without notice.
- 6.2 Orange Shipper reserves the right to modify monthly subscription prices at anytime without prior notice.
- 6.3 We shall not be held liable to you or any third party for any changes in prices, features or discontinuance of service.
- Support is available on our website via chat, knowledgebase, ticket system, or email via admin at orangeShipper.co or phone.
Balances / Credits - Availability, Use and Refunds
- Every effort will be made to ensure 100% availability 24/7/365. However, unforseen circumstances do arise and may effect uptime. We will notify users in advance if possible (scheduled maintenance, etc). In the event of a failure of our systems we will be limited to restoration of systems and data as quickly as possible.
- 9.1 Orange Shipper requires an available balance equal to, or greater than the desired postage amount. Upon creation of a postage label, your available balance is immediatly reduced by the rate chosen for such label.
- 9.2 You may increase your available balance by any amount approved by your credit card provider. Funds are available immediatly upon submittal of and approval by your credit provider.
- 9.3 Should you cancel your account or request a refund, Orange Shipper reserves the right to charge a 3% fee to any remaining balance ($1.00 minimum). Remaining funds will returned to the last used credit card(s). Should the refund be declined by your issuer, Orange Shipper will contact you via email to determine the correct address to mail a check.
- 9.3(a) Refunds of your available balance may be reduced by any company applied credits / rewards / discounts.
- 9.4 Postage refunds may be initated via the transaction history, but ONLY for unused / unmailed postage and only within 20 days of generating said postage. Refunds may take up to 30 days and are only credited back to your Orange Shipper account.
- 9.4(a) Refunds of unused generated postage can not be granted to canceled accounts.
- 9.5 Orange Shipper and its parent company are not liable for any funds beyond any unused portion as documented by the system. All transactions are recorded and a record maintained for accountability purposes.
- 9.6 The US Postal Service maintains a record of all postage generated. Should the USPS determine that you underpaid your postage or requested a refund of mailed postage, Orange Shipper reserves the right to subsequently debit your available balance by the amount owed (or in the event of a zero available balance, your credit card on file) should the USPS require payment via our system.
- 9.7 Inactive Accounts Accounts considered inactive (i.e., free or Pay As You Go accounts that have not generated postage) for a period of 4 months will be charged an inactivity fee equal to their account balance. Inactive accounts may be restored by logging in and submitting an email request for restoration of funds to support at orangemailer.co. Upon verified receipt of the request, all funds will be restored to the account.
- 10.1 By your use of the system, you hereby indemnify Orange Shipper and its parent company and all related parties. You agree that Orange Shipper mearly offers a service to provide postage and related services for the mailing / sending of your items. Orange Shipper is not responsible in any way, or under any circumstances for these mailings beyond the provision of its stated services.
- 10.2 You agree and consent that you will abide by all applicable laws regarding the shipping / mailing of any items, and that you will not and do not use the Orange Shipper system to facilitate the mailing or shipping of any prohibited items.
- 10.3 Orange Shipper is not responsible for loss, damage, mis-shipment or additional fees for any package, letter or item.